PC Speed Maximizer
PC Speed Maximizer is a paid fake system optimizer program and rogue antivirus on Microsoft Windows that is typically added when the user installs another free software (video recording/streaming, download-managers or PDF creators) that had bundled into their installation this program. Very often users have no idea where it came from, so it’s not surprising at all that most of them assume that PC Speed Maximizer is a virus. This program is also bundled within the custom installer on many reputable download sites like Download.com and Softonic, so if the user have downloaded software from these websites, chances are that PC Speed Maximizer was installed during the software setup process.
Key Features of PC Speed Maximizer:
• Automatically optimize your registry settings to prevent crashes and help speed up your computer.
• Remove privacy and temporary files to protect your privacy.
• Delete junk files to free disk space and improve performance.
• Remove broken short cuts.
• Tweak a variety of system and windows settings for optimal performance.
• Remove unnecessary programs from starting with Windows to increase the speed of starting Windows and to free up memory and improve performance.
System Requirements: Windows XP/ Vista/ 7/ 8/ 8.1/ 10
How to get PC Speed Maximizer:
1. Click Go to Deal, you will see a page link to website giveaways.
2. Enter E-Mail-Adresse, Nachname and Vorname then click to Hier erhalten Sie Ihre Seriennummer
3. Check your mailbox to download PC Speed Maximizer and installation
4. Register PC Speed Maximizer with your free key
- Notion Personal [Education]
- Office 365 ProPlus License key Lifetime
- WonderFox HD Video Converter
- Two iMyFone Hot Software
- ESET Internet Security [120 days]
- FORTE 10 Basic
- Seed4.Me VPN
- Skylum Aurora HDR 2018
- Franzis Denoise Projects 2 Elements
- Folder Marker Home
- UpdateStar Premium Edition